Take a look at the people who are the book makers by browsing through the Historical Sketch of the Carrier Linguistic Society at Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake). There are some interesting pictures there and the story of how Ray Prince, Catherine Bird Coldwell and others got the language focus going in Ft. St. James.
History Audio Files
- Battleship Island (Bernie Rosetti)
- Childhood Memories (Catherine Bird Coldwell)
- Flue of 1918 (Justa Sam)
- Lame Girl Bush Life (Bernie Rosetti)
- Hunting with Dave and Dick (Ray Prince)
- When Hudson Bay Came (Justa Sam)